Based on thousands of years of herbal tradition, and refined over decades of clinical practice, our formulas have helped thousands of women with painful periods find relief from their worst symptoms.
Our all natural herbal tinctures are convenient, easy to take, and effective. A small 1oz bottle slips conveniently into your purse, so, unlike pills, it's easy to take on the go. Take 2 dropperfuls 3 times per day at the first sign that you're starting your period for maximum benefit. At our standard dose, a 1oz bottle should last about a week. All of our formulas are proudly produced in the USA following current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) standards.
How Nature Fights Period Pain
At Viv Wellness, we've combined thousands of years of herbal tradition with the best modern research to create formulas that safely, effectively, and naturally improve your period. Relieve is based on a classical herbal formula that has been modernized to improve effectiveness and convenience. This isn't just a collection of herbs that have been shown to be effective for treating period pain, it's a carefully curated formula that we've perfected over 20 years of clinical practice.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon effectively reduced pain compared to placebo in a study on severe menstrual pain. It also decreased the volume of menstrual blood and nausea during the period.
- Corydalis: Corydalis is one of the most frequently used herbs in traditional formulas for menstrual relief. Its primary active ingredient has been shown to effective reduce inflammatory pain.
- Frankincense and Myrrh: A traditional combination that's been demonstrated to be anti-inflammatory and relieve menstrual pain.
- Our Proprietary Blend: Relieve is carefully balanced formula created by master herbalists to be safe, effective, and easy to take.
- Fennel Seed: In several randomized, placebo controlled trials, fennel seed was found to be as effective as NSAIDs for treating menstrual pain — all without the potential side effects.
- Ginger Root: Ginger was found not just to reduce the severity and duration of menstrual pain, but to improve PMS symptoms like headache, gastrointestinal disturbances, nausea, and aches and pains.
- Curcuma: Contains highly anti-inflammatory compound curcumin that helps reduce chronic pain and spasm.
- Motherwort: Known for its antispasmodic and relaxing effect on the uterus, it also helps relax tension and irritability.
Try Relieve risk-free. If your next period isn't way better, we'll send you your money back.
Viv Gave Me My Life Back